- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right of access and correction with respect to personal data. Requests for personal data access and correction should be made to Giles Publications Limited in writing. In addition, if you do not wish to receive any communications relating to any services concerning Giles Publications Limited or this website, you may contact us through the following channels:
- Call +852 2815 9880
- Send a fax to +852 2815 9883
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Unsubscribe link in our e-newsletter
- Write to Giles Publications, Unit B, 21st Floor, 128 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
Changes to our Personal Data Collection Policy
Any changes that we at Giles Publications Limited make to our Personal Data Collection Policy will be posted on this page. You should check it regularly to ensure that you are aware of our latest policies.
Updated on 12 August 2014.